Baby Proofing Table Corner Protectors
If you’re worried about your baby getting hurt on sharp table corners, please don’t worry anymore. The baby proofing table corner protectors are designed to baby-proof your table corners. It’s made with a soft Eva foam double-sided adhesive. So whether your child is just learning to walk and still tends to fall, or if you have a growing toddler who loves to run around the house and play energetically. The table corner protectors keep your baby safe from sharp corners that could otherwise cause serious injury.
Main Features of the Table Corner Protectors:
- Design – the table edge protector is made with an emphasis on preserving the esthetics of your interior design
- Baby Proof Your Home – these baby corner protectors prevent inevitable falls from becoming serious accidents that hurt your child.
- Safe Material – made with a flexible high-quality PVC silicone material that is 100% BPA-free and completely tasteless.
- Easy Installation – setup could not be any easier! Simply dust off the table corners, clean with a damp cloth, and dry with a clean towel. Then tear the protection from the adhesive and apply the glass table edge protector to each corner of your table.
Environmental Baby Safe Table Corner Protectors
The foam edge protectors are manufactured with high-quality Eva Foam, BPA-free tasteless material. The 3M adhesive is very strong and will confidently stick to your table corners and last for years. So if your baby should want to orally experiment with the coffee table edge protector, you can feel confident in this guaranteed quality product.
Retain the Elegance in Your Home
The table corner protectors are designed to protect your child from harm while remaining discreet in your home decoration. The table corners are small and therefore less noticeable, which means that even though you naturally prioritize your kid’s safety, you can retain a fashionable home with beautiful-looking furniture. As a result, babies are less attracted by the baby table edge protector and quickly move on to investigate other new things in your home.
Installation Pro Tips
- Before installation, please wipe down the table corners with a damp cloth and dry with a clean towel, to avoid affecting the stickiness effect.
- After setup, firmly press the table corner protectors down for 30 seconds to exhaust any internal air.
- The adhesive is made with acrylic glue, to reinforce the stickiness – use a hairdryer.