The Child Safety Oven Lock Keeps Your Kids Safe
This child safety oven lock is an amazing product that is easy to use and simple to install. Its primary feature is preventing babies and toddlers from opening oven doors. Having a curious toddler around the house makes a little extra precaution a great idea. Children ages 0 – 6 years don’t have enough experience with the consequences of their own actions, which means that we have to protect them!
Stop Being the Angry Parent That Screams No All the Time
The child safety oven lock guarantees your child’s safety when you use the oven, so you can rest assured that nothing bad happens to the most important person(s) in your life. It’s annoying to constantly say no no no, and get angry with our kids when they unknowingly do something dangerous. Luckily, this baby oven lock removes that problem completely from your daily life by securely locking down your hot oven.
Main Features of the child safety oven lock:
- Easy to Install – and equally easy to use. Please do not use the oven until 72 hours after the installation.
- Heat Resistant – the child safety oven locks are extremely durable and can withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius (500 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Prevents Accidents – the main feature of the child proof oven lock is to keep your child out of harm and avoiding accidents
- Multi-Use – the lock can be used on oven doors as well as cabinets, drawers, refrigerators, and freezers
- Simple to Use – to unlock the oven door safety lock, press the two buttons located on both sides of the device and turn the latch either left or right. That’s it! Once you’re done with the oven return the device to its locked state to avoid potential climbing accidents.
Children Are Curious Creatures by Nature
Kids love to open and close doors, drawers, and cabinets, so it’s natural that the oven becomes yet another target. Since the oven door opens downwards your child might have an accident when trying to climb up the oven. The child baby safety lock removes any risk of such accidents occurring. It keeps the oven door secure and locked until you reopen the lock.
The Oven Lock Child Safety is Versatile
The oven door locks for toddlers are designed with a special revolving feature that allows the lock to be installed on either side of your oven.
To unlock the oven door lock child safety, simply press the buttons locked on each side of the lock and turn the handle clockwise or counterclockwise.
A Heat Resistant Oven Lock for Baby
The lock uses the industry appraised 3M adhesive tape for securely keeping your child out of danger. The child proof oven locks can withstand temperatures of up to 300 degrees Celsius (575 degrees celsius), and do not heat up when the oven is in use.