An Early Childhood Dishwasher Toy To Make Your Child Feel Confident
As parents, we all wish to help our children become independent little people. As soon as they learned to walk, we could spare our backs from carrying them around all the time. And when they learned to speak, we could better communicate with them and understand their needs. If you’re the type of parent who likes your child to play, have fun and learn at the same time, a great toy to give your child is a kitchen sink toy with running water.
Children Learn What To Do By Watching You
A small kitchen sink toy like this provides your child with the golden opportunity to be just like mommy and daddy! Your child has already seen you spend hundreds of hours in the kitchen, mainly around the kitchen sink, rinsing fruits and vegetables, as well as washing your hands and doing the dishes. It’s only natural that your kid would be absolutely ecstatic to receive a play kitchen with a working sink, to imitate you and your spouse or partner.
Main Features of the Kitchen Sink Toy With Running Water:
- It creates a real-life simulation of washing dishes, rinsing, and preparing food with running water, so you can teach your kids how to behave in a kitchen, which means that when they get older they can effectively help you get things done, and fast!
- An educational toy that gives your child a sense of accomplishment and independence, as a result, they will become happy and proud individuals
- The dishwasher toy comes with 28 accessory toys allowing your child to experience unlimited creativity, which means that once they start school they’ll already have a competitive advantage.
- Accustom your child to the necessary responsibilities of maintaining a household, which means it’ll be easier to get the kids to do chores when they get older
- An engaging toy that occupies your child’s attention for long periods giving you more time to do the things that you want to, which means less neediness from the kids.
- 180-degree rotatable faucet so your kid can play without being bothered by rigid elements, in other words, less frustrated children and more peace of mind for you
- Made with non-toxic, BPA free, ABS plastic so you can rest assured that your child is 100% safe when playing with the play kitchen dishwasher, which means no annoying trips to the doctor
How To Get Started With The Kitchen Sink Toy With Running Water?
Setting up the toy dishwasher is extremely simple. Insert 2 AA batteries into the back of the faucet (batteries not included). Attach the faucet to the sink and fill the basin with water until the maximum indication. Reattach the basin to the upper compartment and you’re good to go!
A Real-Life Pretend Play Experience
A realistic stovetop that blinks and sizzles once you place pots and pans on it. A light dose of water sprays from the stove to simulate a real cooking experience. Once your kid is done cooking, they can do the dishes with real running water and hang the dishes in the drain rack, feeling satisfied and accomplished with their efforts. This dishwasher toy is so much fun and definitely brings pleasure to kids and adults alike.
There are no reviews yet.