Stomach Sleeper Pregnancy Pillow
There comes a moment in every woman’s pregnancy where it’s just no longer comfortable (or even possible) to sleep on her belly. Introducing the pregnancy pillow stomach sleeper. It’s an inflatable pillow designed specifically for pregnant women, with an opening in the middle for a pregnant stomach. The goal is to make sleep-deprived nights a far distant memory. Although there are no regular guidelines regarding when expecting women should cease to sleep on their stomachs, however, many women feel that after around 24 weeks, sleeping on their stomachs is no longer tolerable. And the time from 24 weeks to 40 weeks is a very long time to be deprived of lying down comfortably on your stomach. Well, now pregnant women can relax and lie down safely on their bellies with these pregnant belly pillows.
- FINEST PREGNANCY PILLOW FOR BELLY: The pregnant belly pillow is a pregnancy pillow that allows pregnant women to relax and rest on their stomachs while keeping their unborn child absolutely safe. This is made possible due to the elevated mattress with a hole in the center.
- ELIMINATES SORENESS & BACK PAIN: The decrease in the leg area helps unwind the lower back and helps pregnant women decompress any spinal pressure. This is why the pregnancy stomach pillow can be one of the most appreciated pregnancy gifts for women.
- PREGNANCY SLEEPING: The pregnancy pillow for stomach sleepers is ideal among maternity pillows. It is made of 100% cotton and polyester. And it will assist you with better sleep throughout your pregnancy.
- MINIMIZE THE CHANCES OF C-SECTIONS & PAINFUL LABOR: Research shows that resting on the stomach with the hips raised & the legs in a lowered position helps to gently move the baby to the ideal position for labor, which is of course (head down).
- PRONE PREGNANCY PILLOW: This vulnerable pillow has health benefits. When lying face down your lungs can expand more and are able to take in more air. Enabling additional oxygen into the lungs helps to eliminate stress and anxiety about labor during pregnancy. This is one of the reasons why this pregnancy pillow tummy sleeper is the leading prone pregnancy pillow.
What Is Proning And How Does a Maternity Pillow Stomach Sleeper Help?
Proning is basically resting on your stomach. This is a necessary posture for humans, especially after a long day of “carrying additional weight”. Obstetricians caution; It is not advised to sleep on the back throughout the 3rd trimester. Consequently, a pregnancy pillow with hole for stomach helps give expecting moms the option to ease lower back pain.
How does proning work?
When you are in the prone position it allows your intestines to hang from your body. This is possible thanks to the natural force of gravity. When your body’s organs like your heart as well as your lungs are hanging they become decompressed, which helps the body move blood and oxygen throughout the body. This is why patients in intensive care units are often placed in the prone position. It gives their bodies the ideal position for survival following serious trauma.
We are not medical physicians, we are just supplying info that you can easily discover by doing simple research on the web.