Pregnancy Support Belt For Pelvic Pain
- Maternity Belt can support the excess pregnancy weight. It also prevents straining your back by lessening spinal pressure effectively.
- Helps ease the discomfort of pregnancy by supporting your baby bump.
- Helps with lower back pain, pelvic floor pain, hip pain, spinal pressure, weak abdominal muscles, post-pregnancy support, c-section support, poor posture, and more.
- When you are pregnant, it can be used as a pregnancy support belt to help support your belly and relieve pain in your hip, pelvic, and sacroiliac. After delivering, it can also be used as a pelvic belt to tighten your enlarged pelvis caused by pregnancy.
- A slightly curved pocket at the front fits your belly and offers reinforced support without added pressure.
- Soft, Elastic, Breathable material keeps you cool and sweat-free.
- High-quality material.
- Material: Nylon
- Product Size: M, L, XL, XXL
- Suitable for Weight: 45kg – 85kg
- Suitable for Waistline: 70cm – 129cm
- Colour: Black, Light Brown
- There might be a 1-2 cm deviation due to manual measurement.
- There might be slight color deviation due to limitations in photography and the inevitable differences in monitor settings.
- Size: M Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 70-100cm
- Size: L Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 80-110cm
- Size: XL Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 90-120cm
- Size: XXL Suitable Abdominal Circumference: 100-130cm