Discover Why the Wooden Doctor Kit Toy Naturally Develops Empathy?
Caring for the needs of others is a natural human instinct, but it also needs to be developed. Now your child can use the doctor kit for kids to explore how to treat patients. Let kids immerse themselves into an imaginary medical world of fun and exploration. This wooden doctor kit toy will instantly ignite the creativity of your growing child. And laughable moments are a guaranteed result for children as well as for you.
Feel Like a Real Doctor!
The package includes a doctor kit with working stethoscope, so your child can listen to real heartbeats, intestines as well as lungs and immediately warn you if somethings wrong! This little detail makes a world of difference for this wooden doctor kit toy, but that’s not all. The kit includes 16 different accessories with a soft cloth medical bag. An excellent addition, so that your child can easily bring their medical equipment with them, as they make their medical appointments with grandparents and friends.
Main Features of the Wooden Doctor Kit Toy:
- A doctor kit with working stethoscope so kids can enjoy a realistic play pretend experience, which means that they don’t get easily bored
- A name badge to make your child an official medical practitioner, so they can feel a sense of pride and responsibility
- A set of artificial wooden teeth, reminding children of the importance of taking care of their teeth throughout their lives
- A soft cloth medical bag, so that kids can easily bring all their medical equipment as they visit their many sick patients
- A wooden syringe, to help kids dedramatize their possible fear of needles, which means that taking your child in for a shot eventually becomes easier for you
- Made of polished wood and non-toxic waterproof paint, making it 100% safe for children of 3 years and up to play and easy to clean
Encourages a Health-Focused Mindset From an Early Age
With the wooden doctor kit, kids adopt an exceptional focus on healthy habits. Getting your kid set on healthy habits early in life can mean a longer more active life. They learn to abstain from social-pressure that conflicts with their wholesome convictions on a healthy lifestyle. They become less likely to engage in poor habits like excessive consumption of junk food, smoking, and a general lack of physical exercise. Ultimately, all you want as a parent is for your child to have a good, happy and long life. And this doctor kit for kids sets an excellent example of how that objective can be accomplished. Who knows, maybe your child grows up to become a prize-winning medical practitioner or researcher that cures a major disease like Cancer or Alzheimers?
There are no reviews yet.